ATS and Onboarding
Create a smooth onboarding experience with automated data transfer between Fourth and your ATS.
Connecting Fourth to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) creates a seamless recruitment and onboarding experience for managers and new employees, and removes the time, cost and errors associated with manual data re-entry.
This solution is available where businesses use Fourth as their UK HR & Payroll system.
How does it work?
When a candidate is successful hired, their details are automatically transferred to Fourth from your ATS. As soon as the incoming data is validated and processed the employee:
- Receives a welcome email and request to complete registration for the Fourth app
- Is assigned to the appropriate location(s) in Labour Productivity, letting managers immediately schedule and manage the employee
You can further enhance the hiring manager's experience by implementing Fourth Identity & Access Management. This enables single sign-on to your ATS from within the Fourth app, putting hiring of new staff side-by-side with managing and scheduling existing staff.
1. Managers access the ATS system using their Fourth credentials.
2. Candidates use the ATS directly.
Once a candidate is successfully hired:
3. The ATS sends employee data to Fourth.
4. The new employee receives registration details from Fourth.
- Get in touch
Contact Fourth and talk to one of our experienced Implementation Consultants.
- Develop and test
We'll provide you with a set of credentials to access the API and a test environment against which you can develop your application.
- Go live!
Transition from the test environment to live!